2009年7月28日 星期二

My day on Jul. 27th of 2009, 59 days left !


In today's writing, at firtst, I would like to thank Mr. Mahdi Seifollahi for his help with my writing these days. The Help offered by him is very precious for most students in Asia who want to learn good English but don't have good learning environments. I hope students like me can have the chances to meet more helpful teachers like Mr. Mahdi Seifollahi in the future. By then, learning circumstance will not be a problem at all!

This afternoon the new company I am going to work for asked me to go to the office to tell me when to work and what I should know on the first day of work. It was going ok. I was quite fond of this company and hope to work as soon as possible! I will become lazybones soon if I don't get some work to do. After that, I went to the bank I used to work as a security guard there. The manager of the bank said he wanted to give me some clothes which fit him very well when he bought them. But, he had no idea why he couldn't wear them any more after just a few months. I guess the one to blame is his wife, a really great cook! Anyway, I tried those clothes on which were still very new and they fit me very well.

1 個意見:

Blogger Mahdi 提到...

Hi tom; thank you I am really flattered, and I hope I can be useful for you. I can see lots of nice expressions and collocations in this writing and it is very good; great job!. with a little more accuracy I am sure that you can enrich your writing even more than this. these are some of the points I should mention about this writing:
line2) asked me to the office: this is the pattern of ask that you can find in advanced dictionary: "ask somebody(sb) to do something(sth)" so, according to the dictionary you should say: "asked me to go to the office"
line4) "I was quite fond of this company" Nice expression!
line10) to give some clothes: verb pattern of "give": "give sb sth" so you should say "to give me cloths.

2009年7月28日 凌晨4:45  

張貼留言

訂閱 張貼留言 [Atom]

<< 首頁