2009年7月22日 星期三

If I can really form a new habit in 66 days!?


Yesterday I read a piece of news about how long it takes to form a habit. I was quite interesed in this as I had the same experience before too. The habit was studying English every day. Before I formed this habit, I just wanted to learn good English. I never thought of how long it would become one of my habit. However, it just happened to me!! I became an English lover and couldn't stopped myself from studying English. I didn't know how long it took me to form the habit. But I liked it!! After all, it was a good habit, an valuable habit for many people who are eager to learn English well. I was happy I did it. And now, after knowing it takes about 66 days on average to form a habit, I am really excited. So, I am planning to form a good habit so as to let it be one of my strangth. My new habit will be writting or typing at least an English article every day on my blog. 66 days, come on, let's start!!

標籤:

0 個意見:

張貼留言

訂閱 張貼留言 [Atom]

<< 首頁