2009年11月1日 星期日

The first night when Monica and I met each other

On an evening event of my company, we first met each other.
She was a friend of one of my coworkers. I was really lucky to have a chance to make friends with her even though at that time it was because I couldn't go for dinner with others-- I had to take care of other customers with my coworker, Monica's friend. After the party began half an hour, we could join the party. That made me have a chance to sit beside her. She made me feel sweet as she helped to take food in my bowl for me when I was busy with a performance. Her acting and talking were so graceful that I couldn't take my eyes off her all night! I used to not believe stuff like loving at first sight. However, when seeing her, I knew I was totally wrong! Anyway, I told myself then that I wanted to know as more as possible about her.
Oct. 10th, 2009

標籤:

0 個意見:

張貼留言

訂閱 張貼留言 [Atom]

<< 首頁